Account Manager (Farmer)
Be the Clients' trusted partner to guide them along their digital transformation journeys.
Do you like becoming invested with your Clients to help identify and solve their business needs?
Are you an early adopter with new technology, especially process automation?
Can you build a strong relationship with Clients that value you as a trusted partner for their company and not a key vendor?
Do you like building out detailed plans and watching those plans come alive as you complete the steps along the journey to the end?
If so, then we are looking for you to join our team as an Account Manager at Shamrock Solutions!
Who we are:
At Shamrock Solutions, we are passionate about helping businesses improve their efficiency, productivity, and believe that business process automation is the key to unlocking the full potential of any organization.
With over 15 years of experience, Shamrock Solution has brought digital transformation across every industry from SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in technology-enabled business services (TEBS) software ranging from Document Management (ECM), Business Process Automation (BPM), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and advanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technologies. This means we customize our clients' solutions based on the best fit of the software tech, budget, and timeline.
We work with our clients to automate their processes and reduce redundant and manual tasks that companies struggle with and make our customers find ways to automate what they had only dreamed of. We are a team of professionals who strive for excellence, efficient execution, and performance. We are a values-based company that cares for our clients as much as we care for each other.
Are you ready for a career change that provides game-changing improvement in your client's business process that truly makes the lives of their employees and customers better?
What You'll Do:
· Treat existing customer base like new logos to drive incremental ARR growth within the account.
· Expand existing use cases and introduce new solutions to current buying centers
· Measure and quantify the business value of our existing use cases and aggressively evangelize to new buying centers within each customer
· Manage for full sales cycle of new, incremental, and upgrade business within the territory
· Develop and implement client relationship management strategies
· Communicating with key clients to monitor client expectations and satisfaction
· Identify new business leads and contact prospective key clients within your account base to promote products and services
· Establish efficient communication channels and liaising between key clients and internal departments.
· Recommend and implement improvements to the management of key client relationships.
· Handle client queries and find innovative solutions for complex problems.
· Monitor sales performance metrics and facilitate timely interventions
· Prepare sales forecasts and KPI reports according to the requests of the strategic accounts’ sales leader
Who you are:
· We are a culture-first company. If you’re not energetic, fun to be around, a team player, or is someone who others don’t love to work with then stop right here.
Really important to have:
· 5-7 years of experience in B2B SaaS customer sales or customer success – preferably in document and business process automation and/or digital transformation
· A passion about developing customer relationships and working with a “trusted advisor” mindset
· Ability to consistently hit or exceed quarterly and annual quotas
· Having a CEO mindset for owning your target market and pipeline
· Experience developing detailed expansion plans for clients for their digital transformation journey
· Refined and proven sales methodology
· Creative strategist who develops new ways to speak to unique customer pain points and use cases
· Experience working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
· Creative problem solver with the ability to understand and resolve prospective client challenges/objections
· Adaptable and able to quickly learn new technologies and processes
· Experience selling cutting-edge, disruptive technology to top decision-makers at the enterprise level
· Salesforce or equivalent CRM experience
· Willing to adapt to changes in the job description as deemed necessary by the business and accept all other duties as assigned
· Ability to work 100% remotely
· Travel 25% to 40% as necessary