Understand and communicate the technical aspects of our products and solutions to prospective and existing clients.
Do you find reward in understanding and communicating the technical aspects of products and solutions to clients?
Can you engage directly with clients to help them understand their needs and provide effective support?
If so, then we are looking for you to join our team as a Sales Engineer at Shamrock Solutions!
Who we are:
At Shamrock Solutions, we are passionate about helping businesses improve their efficiency, productivity, and believe that business process automation is the key to unlocking the full potential of any organization.
With over 15 years of experience, Shamrock Solution has brought digital transformation across every industry from SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in technology-enabled business services (TEBS) software ranging from Document Management (ECM), Business Process Automation (BPM), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and advanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technologies. This means we customize our clients' solutions based on the best fit of the software tech, budget, and timeline.
We work with our clients to automate their processes and reduce redundant and manual tasks that companies struggle with and make our customers find ways to automate what they had only dreamed of. We are a team of professionals who strive for excellence, efficient execution, and performance. We are a values-based company that cares for our clients as much as we care for each other.
Are you ready for a career change that provides game-changing improvement in your client's business process that truly makes the lives of their employees and customers better?
What you’ll do:
· Prepare and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations to educate customers on product functionality and features.
· Prepare Statements of Work (SOW) for opportunities during the pre-sales phase.
· Collaborate with customers to ensure that the proposed software aligns with their business requirements.
· Create Scope Change Documents based on requirements and Level of Effort (LOE) from Technical Services.
· Work closely with the sales team to support customer demands and provide technical sales assistance.
· Stay updated on new software principles, best practices, and technical knowledge related to our products.
· Build and maintain strong customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Communicate effectively with customers during pre-sales engagements, providing clear and concise information.
· Assess technical needs, including hardware, software, scalability, and security requirements, and make recommendations to customers.
· Plan and coordinate modifications to products to meet customer demands.
· Collaborate with senior leadership on strategies, high-level projects, and revenue growth initiatives.
· Recommend new and improved products to customers, highlighting cost-effectiveness.
· Work as an effective team member, collaborating with others to enhance the overall customer experience.
· Assist with creation of launch plans for new product offerings and provide technical training as needed.
· Assist in the development of internal Shamrock business processes.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
· We are a culture-first company. If you’re not energetic, fun to be around, a team player, or is someone who others don’t love to work with then stop right here.
Really important to have:
· Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a pre-sales customer-facing technical role preferred.
· Working knowledge of document imaging, management, and workflow solutions.
· Demonstrated ability to engage directly with customers to understand their needs and provide effective support.
· Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve shared goals and deliver exceptional customer outcomes.
· Familiarity with Shamrock-specific solutions is a plus.
· In-depth technical understanding of our product portfolio, including customer workflows and requirements.
· Excellent communication skills to effectively engage with stakeholders both internally and externally.
· Self-starter with the ability to independently create and execute plans.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent problem-solving abilities, leveraging external networks and resources.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Products, with a willingness to learn new tools.
· Experience working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
· Adaptable and able to quickly learn new technologies and processes.
· Willing to adapt to changes in the job description as deemed necessary by the business and accept all other duties as assigned.
· Ability to work 100% remotely.
· Travel 25% to 40% as necessary.