Account Executive (Hunter)
Assist in identifying new clients and sell them value added technology to enhance their business process.
Are you a results-oriented sales professional who is passionate about business process automation?
Do you enjoy identifying and qualifying new leads, developing and executing sales strategies, and closing deals?
Are you also excited about building deep trusting relationships with new customers and helping them maximize their human and workforce potential through intelligent business process automation?
Do you want to be a part of a rapidly growing SaaS company that has both an established customer base and reputation, while at the same time having an entrepreneurial mindset and room to grow?
If so, then we are looking for you to join our team as an Account Executive at Shamrock Solutions!
Who we are:
At Shamrock Solutions, we are passionate about helping businesses improve their efficiency, productivity, and believe that business process automation is the key to unlocking the full potential of any organization.
With over 15 years of experience, Shamrock Solution has brought digital transformation across every industry from SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in technology-enabled business services (TEBS) software ranging from Document Management (ECM), Business Process Automation (BPM), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and advanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technologies. This means we customize our clients' solutions based on the best fit of the software tech, budget, and timeline.
We work with our clients to automate their processes and reduce redundant and manual tasks that companies struggle with and make our customers find ways to automate what they had only dreamed of. We are a team of professionals who strive for excellence, efficient execution, and performance. We are a values-based company that cares for our clients as much as we care for each other.
Are you ready for a career change that provides game-changing improvement in your client's business process that truly makes the lives of their employees and customers better?
What you’ll do:
· Generate business plans to define your business strategies and tactics
· Consistently identify new sources of business
· Qualify new prospects and drive pipeline
· Represent Shamrock Solutions at top industry and vertical events
· Be a subject matter expert on the functionality and value Shamrock Solution’s suite of products and solutions can drive digital transformation in any industry or line of business
· Have a maniacal focus on driving new pipeline, closing business, and maintaining healthy forecasting accuracy, and looking
· Ability to build a great case for prospective clients, developing relationships with high-level decision-makers, and making a compelling presentation to close business
· Focuses on solving relevant business challenges, with a focus on innovation with a truly customer-centric approach
Who you are
· We are a culture-first company. If you’re not energetic, fun to be around, a team player, or is someone who others don’t love to work with then stop right here.
Really important to have:
· 5-7 years of experience in B2B SaaS new customer sales – preferably in document and business process automation and/or digital transformation
· Ability to consistently hit or exceed quarterly and annual quotas
· Having a CEO mindset for owning your target market and pipeline
· Refined and proven sales methodology
· Creative strategist who develops new ways to speak to unique customer pain points and use cases
· Experience working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
· Creative problem solver with the ability to understand and resolve prospective client challenges/objections
· Adaptable and able to quickly learn new technologies and processes
· Experience selling cutting-edge, disruptive technology to top decision-makers at the enterprise level
· Salesforce or equivalent CRM experience
· Willing to adapt to changes in the job description as deemed necessary by the business and accept all other duties as assigned
· Ability to work 100% remotely
· Travel 25% to 40% as necessary